Wednesday, March 6, 2013

18 min Cardio Sculpt Workout

I'm a member of SparkPeople.com and have found it very helpful and motivational.
I LOVE their workout videos. Coach Nicole is amazing. Today I was going to go run, but my hubby's staying late at school and I wanted to spend tonight with him. Plus he has my gym card, so I can't go anyways before he gets home. So to save some time and switch things up a bit I went to SparkPeople and of course found a great cardio video to do.
It's a part of their boot camp series and gets a good sweat worked up.
If you're a beginner or quite advanced they have modified moves for each three levels. (beginner, intermediate, and advanced)
It's an 18 minute video and has a warm up within those 18 minutes, you may want to do your own cool down.
It's located at this url: http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/videos-detail.asp?video=32

If you're not a member already I do recommend becoming one. It's very motivational and they have water, calorie, and exercise trackers.

Hope everyone's week is off to a good start!


No comments:

Post a Comment